Wednesday 18 November 2009

Gullibility Redux

Phil Collins once sang “I can feel it, coming in the air tonight…” I find this rather apt. With every day that passes I see example, after example that everyday people are starting to see through the hypnotic programming of “Main Stream Media”.

Many are lost and confused. The safety blanket that has enveloped and strangled them for so long has slipped off. They can feel the chill of reality on their naked shoulders. This will be a difficult and traumatic process.

The insidious nature of television is that it is an unguarded guest in the mind of the viewer. Unlike any other form of communication, TV is not subjected to the usual scrutiny of the conscious mind. As both of you read this (only joking), you will judge these words and place your own value and merit on them accordingly. Were I to read this to an audience the same thing would happen. Watch anyone - especially children - as they watch TV. They are in a pseudo hypnotic state while the images are absorbed unfiltered.

Modern TV news consists of edited sound bites, glamorous mannequin-like news readers and commentary from the usual carefully selected nodding donkeys (selected by whom we ask). Ask anyone to debate these news “stories” and they can’t. The complete message is in the news item. Informed debate is not required. The audience has been given all they need to stay informed of the world around them.

Despite all of this the hypnosis is failing. More and more people are literally waking up. I rarely watch news documentaries anymore but this week was an exception. I watched a documentary on the Israeli lobby here in the UK. I applaud the featured reporter Peter Oborne and all of the Channel 4 team. For many of us who have been “awake” for some time the topic was not new but it was a refreshing breath of fresh air. That a program such as this can be made is a glimmer of hope for us all. It will help to bring a number of our brothers and sisters out of their coma.

To those newly awakened souls who are looking around at the madness of our modern life with bleary easy, welcome. There is much to discuss. The massacre of 911, the London & Madrid bombings, the attempt to sink and murder the crew of the USS Liberty are all examples of herd control thought fear and deception. There is a shadow government that controls us through the simple device of usury. Yep, they print the toilet paper (money) and charge us interest on it. We slaves have to repay that with real work.

It’s not all doom and gloom though. There are public figures out there that really do walk the walk and talk the talk. George Galloway and Cynthia McKinnon don’t just talk about the problems of the world. They also work to make a difference to the ordinary people. They physically are there when work needs to be done and have faced the consequences. Please also check out the Irish4Palestine blog for similar endeavours currently taking place.

I hope it will soon be possible to mention the above in every day conversation without watching cognitive dissonance dance across the face of the other party. This is defined as "The feeling of uncomfortable tension which comes from holding two conflicting thoughts in the mind at the same time". Many cannot countenance that they have been systematically lied to throughout their lives. They retreat into the safe delusion of their TV induced trance. This process is the fabric of the cage in the minds of the captive ones. We must do all that we can to help free them.

I am not a fan of Alex Jones but this video is an excellent wake up call



Update - please leave feedback for the Dispatches team. They are getting the usual hammering from the sayanim.

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Chucky,

    Me and the other fella reading your blog think it's pretty damn good.

    Waking up is a process. Part of which, for me, was -- TV in the dumpster! Bye bye home of Whitefella; hello muddy hole at local dump with the rest of the trash.

    And then, the work begins . . .

    Reading the Allegory of the Cave yesterday. That fits the bill. A minor concern was expressed by a commenter at the site where I found it -- Beware others you try to awaken; they may want to murder you once you give them the "bad" news! LOL!!! LOL!!!

    Anyway, Whatsisname and I shall be keeping an eye on your thoughts and observations, along with the posts of a couple other fellas I've discovered in the past few days - Mike James and Les Visibles.

    In line with my thoughts on waking up being a process, I think some (all) of us start off at very basic sites, with a very, very basic message (yes, I was a fan of Mr Jones and Mr Hufschmid for two weeks, a couple years ago, when I began awakening in a WTC-Building-7 fog of confusion). After a while some of us seek out deeper analysis and more reasoned approaches than, "Lock 'n' Load and mow them mofo's down." Not that I would object to ALL of our many deceivers and persecutors receiving that treatment from the proper Militry Tribunal Authority.

    Though, in all honesty, there are just a special few I would dearly love to see kicked out of helicopters, say, 1,000 yards above Ground Zero in New York, sans parachute, of course.

    I'm into poetic justice.

    See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Whiteman. This is the first I have been online since about midday yesterday. I will be back to normal tomorrow and can chat more then.

    You and all you bring will be welcome.

    PS I’d like be holding the camcorder on the helicopter :+)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Whiteman. I see we visit some of the same haunts. I caught a few posts over at the smoke & mirrors site.

    I am glad you liked the cave/awakening post. It really struck a cord with me the first time I read it. It highlights the vast distance between those of us that have awakened and everyone else. They really cannot even visualise the concept that everything they have been told is complete and absolute BS.

    I have been a follower of global politics all of my life and it was a real blow to the ego when I finally got the big picture. I see so many like minds on the blogs that we are really preaching to the choir. Our main task is to start reaching out to the masses and kick them awake to the danger we face. This was the reason for the embedded video in this post. It is easily accessible for most newbies.

    You are spot on when it comes to Alex Jones. He will discuss anything except for the 500lb gorilla in the room holding a smoking gun – Judaism. He obviously doesn’t want to upset the wife. You wouldn’t think he was pussy-whipped to look at him.

    I am also nervous of posting David Icke for one reason only. He made a complete ass of himself when he first started out discussing the New World Order. He claimed that he was the son of god and would discuss topics like lizard people, all while wearing purple track suits. The media completely wiped the floor with him. As someone who worked in television as a sports commentator he could have been savvier to the ways of the beast. He has worked very hard since then and was really early in warning us all to the coming super states and the hidden agendas.

    I agree completely with your helicopter idea. I believe that karma can be a killer and I do like to see the look on peoples faces the moment the penny drops – payback is a M-fucker.

    I guess my soul has a long way to go before I can call myself enlightened – too many anger issues (grin).

    C

    ReplyDelete