Sunday 16 April 2023

Good Friday Agreement My Arse v2

I'm sure the handful of readers who read my post from late Friday realised that I fucked up.  It’s better to run my mouth than to run to print.  This is the revised version as some things I really shouldn't post online.

**********************************************

I had a wee chuckle to myself today.  I was up at my mum’s today.  It’s her birthday and she still lives on the Falls Road in West Belfast near the RVH – the Royal Victoria Hospital. We had our 17 year old daughter with us.

My mum was part of the peace process.  She worked with a woman called Inez McCormack who was almost the mother of the peace process.  She taught Gerry Adams and the rest of Sinn Fein how to play ‘Constitutional Politics’ for grown ups - ie the Brits cheat and play dirty.

This is the house I grew up in and it was beside a Police/Army barracks in the area. We fucking saw it all.  M60’s, RPG’s and every firearm you’ve ever seen were fired up it.  Every grenade the ‘RA threw at the barracks over our roofs bounced back into our back yards.  Fond memories - not

Recently a scumbag was knee-capped in the house facing ours - 50 feet away.  He was a complete piece of shit.  He robbed St Peter’s Cathedral in the lower Falls Road and the locals pegged him immediately.  Two of the local lads waited next door and went over and sorted him out. 

Pop Pop and one in the ankle.  Waste of 2 bullets if you ask me.  Apparently he was being a complete dick to the ambulance folk that were helping him.  I am fucking delighted to see we still sort our own shit.

My daughter’s face was priceless as mum and I reminisced about some of the ‘good old days’.  Bodies on the street outside the house, kids knocking on doors of neighbours with shop errands when ‘the lads’ were inside setting up an ambush.  We laughed and my daughter was shocked and appalled. HA HA

Shit was real back then. We all knew the TV news were lies. Because we were fucking witnesses to the action.  I personally was there when we caught Michael Stone after the cunt attacked a funeral with grenades and handgun.

I don’t want to blow my own trumpet or make claim to anything.  I type all this for 3 reasons

1              I’m glad to know our local communities still have teeth despite the gelding of our political parties. 

2              There is no political support for armed action in Ireland against the British forces.  Someone’s budget in MI5 is up for review because no one local wants it.  Irish reunion will only happen once the EU goes away.

3              The current infestation of incompatible foreigners – mostly men of fighting age is going to lead to a violent reaction.  The difference this time is this time it is a genuine cross community problem and will need a new approach.

I see the public protests in the South recently on Telegram (never covered by an impartial media).  Locals are responding to the usual behaviour with attacks and harassment of young girls and women.  The only thing keeping a lid on it is the lack of organised resistance.  That can and will change.

In the initial incarnation of this post I started to bloviate at this point with some advice for Americans.  That’s not my place really.  I am seriously jealous of your 2nd Amendment and I’ll leave it at that.

                        **********************************************

I hear a lot about a thing called trigger warnings.  This seems to effect the blue haired or soy boy brigade. 

I find it difficult to understand, with all the crap that the useful idiots pull, that it doesn’t ‘trigger’ a real reaction of the FAFO - play stupid games, win stupid prises variety.  I’ll leave it at that.

For the last few years we’ve really had our noses rubbed in the shit.  70%+ will always be sheep.  They can’t be reached.  We need to reach the lions (the 1in 8) and the real ‘prides’ need to form – not the usual diverse types. 

Hard times are not coming, they are here.  We cannot challenge Leviathan head on.  We need the tactics of the original Sinn Fein.  Build parallel structures out-with the state.  Your own currency, policing force, courts and councils. Watch Michael Collins (the movie) to get the clue.

This may seem like a pipe dream but the apex predators have already set in motion the take down of the current system - like a financial version of  9/11.  We must make sure that it’s we that get to rebuild from the ashes.


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting Chuck.
    Hell of a childhood you had there.
    I'll bet you have all kinds of interesting information that could be quite useful.

    Phil @ https://bustednuckles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing by Phil.

    Mad stuff it was but with nothing to compare it to at the time it seemed so normal. We would laugh off at stuff that would give folks nightmares. Probably explains a lot about my outlook on things

    ReplyDelete